X25 Computed Tomography System
The X25 series is a five-axis, universal X-ray imaging system that is ideal for submicron 2D X-ray and 3D Computed Tomography (CT) applications. The X25 is an excellent solution for small parts such as Electronics, Medical Devices and other Assemblies. The system’s flexibility and sub-micron resolution make it an ideal choice for applications ranging from 3D Metrology and R&D to Failure Analysis and Quality Control.
- A smart, intelligent design built from the ground up to achieve high resolution and high accuracy.
- Designed to be one of the most conveniently sized X-ray / CT systems on the market today.
- Features a spacious 9” x 9” scanning envelope and a rotational stage capable of handling up to 25lbs.
The X25’s ability to fit through a standard 35” wide interior door literally opens the door for many laboratories, universities or companies with a need for a multipurpose X-ray / CT system in an interior-limited space environment.
- Voltage Range: 10kV-160kV
- Minimum Focal Spot Size: 0.5 micron
- X-ray Tube Types: Nano-focus, Micro-focus, Open or Sealed, Transmission
- Digital X-ray Detector Types: Flat Panel (DDA), Linear Diode Array (LDA)
- Detector Size: Up to 9” x 11” (228mm x 279mm)
- Characterized to ASTM E2597 Standard
- Scan Travel (customization available): Vertical = 9” (228.6mm), Horizontal = 6” (152.4mm), Z axis (source to detector) = 39.5” (1003.3mm), Rotation = 360º continuous
- External Dimensions: 73” Wide, 38” Deep, 71” Tall (185.4cm Wide, 96.5cm Deep, 180.3cm Tall)
- Transportable through standard 35” wide doors (removable light curtains)
- Cabinet Features: Cable access port with cover, interior lighting, powered sliding access door(s), leaded glass viewing window, safety light curtains, touch screen functionality
- “X-ray On” warning light
- Steel/lead/steel construction
- Meets or exceeds all federal and state radiation safety regulations (21 CFR 1020.40)
- Vibration isolation system
- System includes ergonomic desk & chair
As with all NSI X-ray/CT systems, the X25 comes standard with their industry leading efX-DR and efX-CT software. Both software programs feature an intuitive user-friendly interface that is unmatched in the industry. The 3D Computed Tomography software, efX-CT, continues to be the only software to offer a 5-step, start-to-finish interface that guides the user through the calibration, acquisition and reconstruction stages of a 3D CT scan.