ImagiX CT High Resolution System
The ImagiX is a universal microCT and nanoCT system designed for the scanning of small objects. The system can handle objects sized from 0.02’’ (0.5mm) to 6’’ (150mm) and perform an automatic 3D Computed Tomography reconstruction with state of the art software. With its Submicron maximum resolution and multiscale capabilities, ImagiX is the perfect CT system for laboratories and R&D applications. ImagiX can be used for Digital X-ray inspection as well.
This system is an affordable solution for Computed Tomography (CT) analysis and 3D reverse engineering of small samples.
- Advanced 2D X-ray inspection
- 2D CT Slice reconstruction
- CT volume reconstruction for 3D inspection
- 3D internal and external surface scanning
- Comprehensive acquisition, processing and archival program with user-friendly interface
- Automated CT calibration software
- Very fast reconstruction software with option for Graphic Card based algorithm.
- Local CT and Limited angle CT reconstruction capabilities
- 3D visualization module with real-time volume rendering, density segmentation, and high performance measurements
- 3D surface model export for CAD compatibility
- Multiple image formats input/output
- Voltage Range: 10kV – 150 kV
- Focal Spot Size : <1 micron to 10 microns
- X-ray tube types: Nano-focus, Micro-focus.
- Maximum system resolution: <1 micron
- Digital X-ray detector types: Flat Panel, Linear Diode Array, Image Intensifier
- Detector Size: up to 10’’ x 10’’ (250mm x 250mm)
- Maximum Sample Weight: 50 lbs
- Scan Travel (customization available) :
- Focal Distance : 25’’ (650mm)
- Vertical : 4’’ (100mm)
- Rotational stage with high precision
- External Dimension: 44’’ long, 24’’ deep, 60’’ tall. (L x l x h = 112cm x 61cm x 152cm)
- Cabinet Features: interior lighting, sliding access door, leaded glass viewing window, attached console with state of the art computer and large flat panel screen, option for data storage and backup solution
- Meets or exceeds all federal and state radiation safety regulations